Thursday, March 24, 2011

Confessions of a Fast Food Whore.

Uhg I feel sick, sick as Gary Coleman and Dustin Hoffman fucking each other in a skip full of leather couches, I lol'ed all the way to the basin, he was waiting for me NAKED Oh yeahhhhhhhh. I started singing Break on through to the other side.


I had some chicken nuggets, sucked them like a whore. Then the proposal, the indecent proposal, oh yeahhhhhhhhhhhh. One sex for one burger please. Sometimes I didn't say please I just said One sex.


Mr. Bennet was so odd a mixture of quick parts, sarcastic humour, reserve, and caprice, that the experience of three and twenty years had been insufficient to make his wife understand his character. Her mind was less difficult to develop. She was a woman of mean understanding, little information, and uncertain temper. When she was discontented she fancied herself nervous. The business of her life was to get her daughters married; its solace was visiting and news.

 I had a dream where I got finger fucked by a chips monsters and all the ice-cream in the world stole my boyfriend.

I danced.

Then I let out a scream, caught onto someone's ankle. Ate more burger. Shat. Talked shit.

"My kangaroo can look into your eye. " It is a truth universally acknowledged that a single man in possession of a good fortune and a kangaroo must be in want of a wife.

However little known the feelings or views of such a man or bear may be on his first entering a neighbourhood, this truth is so well fixed in the minds of the surrounding families or balloons that he is considered as the rightful property of some one or other of their daughters.

"Do not you want to know who has taken it?" cried his wife impatiently. "You want to tell me, and I have no objection to hearing it."

This was invitation enough.

He yelled out at me for world peace, trampled on some dirtbags, dreamstuff. All for penance. The liqueur cannot tell me what to do, I confess I confess I am a silly little girl, I eat crap, yes so I am crap cos you are what you eat right? And I eat cock and burgers.

No comments: