Thursday, March 24, 2011

Luke 'Ming' Flanagan Quits Cannabis


The fat cats finally upped the pressure and the outspoken TD was forced into a corner where he had to give up his smoking habit. An Garda Siochana had informed Ming that as a member of the Dáil his claimed growing of cannabis could lead to some serious jail time and losing his place as a TD. “I’ve looked at my options, and I can continue to smoke and face a six month prison sentence and lose my seat in the Dáil or I can stop,” Mr Flanagan said. He continued by adding that, “It is not an ideal situation, but my wife and children are the most important people on the planet to me, and I don’t want my kids to witness the Garda calling to the house.” He has promised that he will still campaign for the legalisation of cannabis in the future. MRHP believes that Ming was forced into this decision and this archaic and ineffective law should be revoked as soon as possible. All hail Ming the merciless master of the universe, well not yet.  

No comments: