Saturday, April 30, 2011

The White Stripes Conversation


The aim of the game is to have a conversation using the titles of The White Stripes songs, here we go! Try it in the garden, at a party or on the stage. It's like Beckett on skittles:

Jack-Stop Breaking Down

Meg-One More Cup Of Coffee Please

Jack-Little Cream Soda, A Boy's Best Friend!

Meg-Apple Blossom?

Jack-I Can't Wait!

Meg-I Fell In Love With A Girl.

Jack-I Think I Smell a Rat. Let's Shake Hands.

Meg-Now Mary

Jack-Sister, Do You Know My Name?

Meg-Suzy Lee?

Jack-Sugar Never Tastes so Good. I'm Finding It Harder to Be a Gentleman

Meg-Jumble, Jumble. Offend in Every Way

Jack-Why Can't You Be Nicer to Me?

Meg-Who's A Big Baby? Girl, You Have No Faith in Medicine

Jack-I'm Slowly Turning Into You

Meg-Hotel Yorbo

Jack-Broken Bricks?

Meg-Black Math. I can Learn.

Jack-Though I Hear You Calling, I Will Not Answer. Truth Doesn't Make a Noise

Meg-Wasting My Time, I Fought Piranhas

Jack-It's True That We Love One Another

Meg-Who's to Say In the Cold, Cold Night I Just Don't Know What to Do with Myself

Jack-Take, Take, Take

Meg-I'm Bound to Pack It Up

Jack-The Same Boy You've Always Known

Meg-Effect and Cause


Have Fun Now with The White Stripes Conversation Game xx

No comments: