Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Day My Hair Died and I Got ID'ed at Blink 182

An Emo prose by Charles Pianti. (note: play either Always or Miss You by Blink 182 in background while reading)


Tom Delonge crawled out of a Jacuzzi, 'I'll charm your socks off', at the bowling alley, a motley crew of *&^s puke into my lane, my magnificent torso will dance with every pulse in your heart. I hear a howl inside the thin paper of the poster. And it looked like Tom Delonge had crawled, had known, what I was experiencing now.


I've wanted to hit him, I've always wanted to say this, but 'no you should marry him' suggested her friend. 
But he will beat me.

This is society, people talk like this, think like this, thank you bad ideologies, leaked from the sewage of your oppressive society , how can I be myself with someone else's damn ugly ideologies jammed in my face since the beginning of my life.

Who has a new fro? 

This is real right here, what we have, this look in my eyes, its real and its here, so stay with me in the rain...we can count down the seconds together before we feel something else...

Then...

You put your arms around me...

Jack jag jack jag and jackkkkkk my swag
whatever Babez

Down to the clubs past the beach heat on hard heeled skin. 

ID?
What but I am like older than you 

I'm kinda nervous now and my hair feels so heavy and depressed. Its dead! And she backs away from me. 

We went to the funeral for my hair together, had some Tim Burton style funeral cake, had some tears in each others clothes. One last stroke of my hair and then we headed back to a memory, far far from here...


What ID, am I really here at all, is this all just a dream, a series of  things, memories, sharp objects of now, the shadows run after me, the fur of life all crusty on my back the unsuspecting tussle, theres a fox and he lived on a mountain, then someone killed him, why?  Nothing is ever singular, always clawing at me in multiples, if it wasn't all so overwhelming. If I could get the one damn thing done, fuck this concert away...

I tried to ask her all this but she wasn't listening, so I turned off and let myself think of all the sad images listening to Blink 182 and my dead hair and the loss of communication with my girlfriend hereafter.  


No comments: