Thursday, April 28, 2011

League of Ireland Fan

Well I'm not going to lie, for most of this clip I actually cannot understand what this man is saying and for the bits that are comprehensible I still don't really understand what is going on. All the same the interview reminds me of many a dart ride and boardwalk moment in Dublin and for this I think it at least deserves merit as a site of social inspection. I will not get into a discussion regarding my belief in the inherent gap in the evolutionary cycle, instead I will merely whack this into the sports category as some of you out there might understand what is going on. So I hope you can intellectually engage with this or at least have a lol or two, in the meantime please excuse me while I crack out some cans and brush up on my SCUM!

No comments: