Saturday, April 16, 2011

The Time I Met Nadine Coyle


I saw her in Antrim. I was in Tesco Extra after a craving for chocolate. I coincidentally read in a newspaper that day that Nadine Coyle's album was sold exclusively through Tesco. I was a big fan so I already had two copies of her album insatiable for my bedroom and another for my sitting room.


I bought a Teddy Bear for 60 pound in Derry and had it under my arm and who did I see near the Cadbury's chocolate section, Nadine Coyle, she makes me heart flutter! Out of pure excitement, I threw the teddy bear at her, its bear feet hit her head gently, she said 'do you want me to sign it' and I replied ' the teddy is for you, you dumb bitch' I jocked, she then thanked me and gave me a hug, it was the best hug I ever got such warmth, such beauty as she pressed against me. When she gave me a hug, one of her hairs angelically fell onto my shoulder. I now keep it in the jewel case of her album. I will cherish it forever. Nadine Coyle I will always love you...


Here is a link to Nadine Coyle's Clark the Teddy Bear on Facebook, if you want to Like him...

No comments: