Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Two Pieces of Candy


I was in Milan to review a bubble sofa by Versace and also an a short get away with my girlfriend when it happened. It all started when I stumbled across a candy store among the jarring, endless pit of none eatery stores.  Candy is not something a food critic usually reviews or would even enter the innermost of my consciousness. The cute window dressing immediately pawed the sentiments of my heart, into a kind of nostalgia that  stood there a while and took some puffs on my quiff.


I went in looking for something nice for my girlfriend, and then I spotted it, two pieces of candy, this candy leapt at my heart. ‘Oh belle belle belle’ I thought as I got closer to it. In the clamour of the shop, I rose from the other customers, trying to tie my jaw down with some Armani suit string that was loose. It blew me away; here is a video of my review of two pieces of candy. Images may cause an epileptic fit, so please lower the resolution of your  screen and your biological aural frequency. 

No comments: