Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Clint Eastwood goes drag in his latest production.



Here I am on the set of Clint Eastwoods latest flick, directed by the legendary gaytastic John Waters. I am wetting my knickers! John and Clint will be getting plenty of rubbers for their first few drafts. 

The Oscar matador has gone to the wrong bathroom!

‘Oh no he hasn’t girl!’
‘Yes he has girlfriend, now that’s what I’m talking about, a man in drag is a man who knows how to treat a woman right !’
(Cheers from generic, ugly, dumb crowd)
‘he wearrr it like a slut’
‘Don’t you go talking that mouth off girl’
Anyway enough of the new reality TV show 'Black MIlfs' which Clint Eastwood makes a guest cameo on, what about the movie, that’s what we want to know about, right?
As I enter the set our cameras are ironically banned in the big studio where a very big camera is plonked in the middle of the floor for filming. So instead of snap snap we got a street artist with a nifty sketchpad and a killer set of pencils to sketch the man who now looks a million people away from the young man who once wore a poncho and wandered the desert looking for trouble and frazzled haired punks.
We haven't been given a name yet or a definite release date but there were exciting scenes on set today, as Clint wore a bikini with impeccable Hollywood grace, rivalling Scarlet Johansson’s recent bikini shots for phwoar factor! 


 In an interview  he exclaimed, ‘Just because I am old doesn’t mean I cant pull off this kind of role, my good friend Dustin Hoffman, you know he did a similar part in Tootsie, he gave me some pointers’.




The image of Dustin Hoffman and Clint Eastwood discussing whether to go with a Versace or a Valentino is just sooooooooooo  adorableeeeeeeeeeee andddd cuteeeeeeeeeee. I will be at the front of the queue for this when it is out with my dear granny and grandpa!  Let's hope Clint can put a show on in high-heels without tripping up! With 'Gran Torino'  He's proven he still has the voice but has he got the legs! 


No comments: