Friday, January 7, 2011

Mila Kunis calls herself a "gay man in a woman's body"


The incredibly sexy Miss Kunis ranked #17 for the 2010 FHM Hot 100. Out of a population that United States Census Bureau estimates the current figure to be 6,892,400,00 that’s nearly 7 billion earthlings that are uglier than her! So Mila you are 17th out of 6,892,400,00 how does that make you feel girl! The United States Census Bureau had no comment on this matter.  On speaking to The Advocate magazine she shocked her fans: "I grew up in West Hollywood, in the heart of the gay community, so I've always been attuned with the gays. I've often been told I'm a gay man in a woman's body. I'm a massive "fairy princess," as I like to call it". 

Elton John has petitioned to not allow Mila Kunis to enter for hottest gay man of 2011. He expressed his views in a recent interview "we need to preserve the genuinely gorgeous gay men out there, not some fag hag, what has the world come to! What next an award for Serbs for humanitarian work? If there is a hottest fag hag award then she is more than welcome to enter that, BITCH!"



Mila meanwhile revealed some of the self reflection she went through in her preparation for the Broadway musical version of Milk ‘There was no need to experiment because I knew what I wanted. I was a very late bloomer, so it took me a long time to become comfortable with who I was, physically and sexually, but once I did, I knew what I liked. All my friends were experimenting around me, though.’



Bencio Del Toro’s flirt Robert Pattinson is back on the Gay Radar to play her boyfriend, he was reportedly very excited about the dynamic of having a woman play a gay man, ‘I don’t think anyone could pull this off but her man, she’s the best man, hottest gay man of the year award better watch out!’

She heard about the role from James Franco on the set of a parody of The Hills sketch they did for Will Ferrell’s website Funny or Die. 


James Franco played Scott Smith, Sean Penn’s boyfriend in the Movie version of Milk of which Robert Pattinson will be playing on stage because James Franco had concerns with his singing conflicting with the large amounts of dope he requires at rehearsals which would ‘mess up my fuck*** voice y,know?’ She plans on getting into shape after the premier of Black Swan by buying some poppers hitting some clubs and getting her ‘gay on’. We wish her all the best here at MRHP.  

No comments: