Saturday, May 21, 2011

Sex and The Suburbs 7: Madrid (Carnicero Me Como Un Condón Roto)


Condoms in the slaughterhouse, wiggling about like ringworm in a hot women's intestines. The warmth of her breast rising to a tingle in the boiling throbbing cock. The red light district was now the white light district, cum covered street. If you stray from the main streets,  ladies gave men blow jobs in the narrowest of back streets, young mischief makers threw water-balloons, wetting the tops of hot girls and embarrasing men with urine patches on their pants. These were the days of glorious excess or as my Hispanic friend  Anton would joke 'Estos fueron los días gloriosos de sexo violento.' 

Wandering down this sex crazed boulevard, part economic, part the maniacs of the world unleashed, the sweat of bodies in sodomy created a glossy finish to brown pools of mud where condoms and mutant tadpole swam about.


The statue of Lucifer's beautiful body in Madrid Park was stained in blood by 16 year old girls, who pooled their periods for the special occasion. I was lucky enough to get some splashed on me. I breathe in the full moon hungerlusthoney buttocks, caressing such beautiful creatures, as jungles sprung in the moonlit lake, as couples, unbeknown to them were watched by the black snorkelers, who were about to capsize their boat and rape and drown them at the bottom of the lake, while they whispered in their thankless vicitims cold ears 'ever been fucked by a nigger at the bottom of a lake'. When they were finished they would go back to selling drugs. How do I know so many details? Because I enrolled in project sodomy, are as it is in its original: proyecto de sodomía! Why? Because I was bored.


Tall men with shades of purple lip gloss and their cocks painted shades of burgundy, ritually stuck their painted penis' out of their shorts,  hoped to catch the passing sluts eye. The girls who knew, knew that their purple lip gloss and burgundy penis' meant they were into certain things, such as bagpiping.  If they are not sluts then they are most likely steer clear of this particular  hill, which a number of years ago was a place where people would come to sell second hand books, vinyl etcetera. Times had changed this hill. It lay only a footstep or two from the park. Some skateboards dared each other to ride down the hill without getting raped by the ravenous perverts that pollute each side all the way down without a break. It is exhausting just look at them, some with their tongues out with lizards on their shoulders, others just staring into the concrete like they had some life decisions to make. One of them cheered by the other boys, goes, the  skateboard's fragile wheels clatter, spins, his body falls to three vagrants who arre not interesting in sexing him. They simply strip him naked with the clunky movement of a tin of biscuits if a tin of biscuits had limps. They then leave the boy for the molestation of the elderly ladies that pay top doller for their position on the hill. They giglee, their eyes lighting up and pushing their wrinkles into groves that one could see from space. I can hear the boy choke and gag, when one of the women inserts her Alexander The Great sized Dildo into his small potty mouth, his eyes are welled with tears, then blood as one of the old women, with a wicked Belfast laugh, gauges his eyes out with her fingers, laughing, it seems this youth now tainted gives her old fart heart some sick joy, it kind of give me a hard on, I know it should't but it does, my penis cannot lie about its desire, its got a chord to the escatsy in my brain which is released and spreads out througout my body, sending me into seizures of joy, I feel like I could die happy at any moment in these jolts.


The surgeon prises open my shirt's buttons, gets to my chest, pounds on it, on awakening from the drugs I got from the Afreican dudes at the periphery of the park I realise I am in some kind of shelter, the man robed in white decor, leaps on me, starts beating on my chest, I cannot scream, or tell him to stop, I cannot move, my eyes see it all, but I am helpless...after a while it stops and he jizzes all over my chest, some of it leaps onto my ear, I can still feel but not move, the cum is burning near my ear drum. He then says something about not paying full prize because I didn't look 'en él lo suficiente', a man who before I did not see appears from some other part of the room, he is Indian, and he looks worried,he wipes his brow 'But do you know it is very difficult for us to procure someone of this nationality, you must not expect us to accept any less then what was agreed' He then looks into my eyes, this all feels very strange, he looks away, takes money out, pays, leaves. What now I think? will I ever be able to move again, I am resigned to my ungodly fate.

After two nights of getting buggered in every position imaginable, I start to move again, they tell me, that I must leave quickly or they will 'carnicero me como un condón roto', I guess the police or something must have caught on, they throw me out the back, I have just some very tight underwear, so tight my penis bulges, I spot a schoolgirl, I realise we are beside a school, ah the order of things, the order of things indeed. I feel so depraved, so horny, just to have sex with something pretty, for me to be having sex not getting raped,that would be good. I look at her with rapacious eyes, she hurries out of view, I wonder if she saw my bulging cock and thought about, the thought about her thinking of my bulging cock makes me harden...I go back to my apartment, the heat is penetrating my body, I masturbate furiously to the image of the scared schoolgirl, I feel like my cock is about to pop off at any second.

No comments: