Thursday, May 5, 2011

Nicolas Cage Eats Goat Magnets.

Posting goat magnets to a random farm, 'that is kinda cool actually', she was on Skype and called out to the TV blaring in the corner of the room called room-room ' long as doesn't get with the little guy. The guys with fish guts' With one gulp he swallowed the goat magnet. Then another and another.  


-He said he wants him dead,
-Don't tell your mom that
- Its okay she hates the dog as well, 
-Why do you have it then? 
-Because he is mine, 
-I hate dogs that bark for no reason, 
-He hasn't stopped barking all night. But I kinda like it 

Nicolas Cage shook his head with discontent as he saw me in my yellow shorts and loose polo neck t-shirt, casual as a mutterfucker out of Hawaii. I asked him was he having a good day, then I with mischief licking my dare bone button, pulled a pineapple from my pocket. I offered him a slice, he grabbed me by the scruff of my collar and said 'so you think your mad, you think your can out fucking mad me, I am Nicolas Cage!' He then picked up the pineapple dug his fingers into the face of it, made a crazy face at it, rammed it down his pants, thrusted a few times, with mad scary glee in his eyes, then placed it back into my hand. I was astounded and I didn't utter a another word. 

No comments: