Thursday, November 18, 2010

Pan Sonic - Hades

Please listen to the song whilst reading the review :-)



Somewhere between a spring drum and a pulsing void, I find myself being consumed by the abstract and the minimal noises. Dragging me lovingly by the cheek, they rub my body off the translucent spherical walls. (The song seems to manifest some kind of cylindrical space in which I am contained, but moving). My ears start to wobble dangerously, somewhere between a car crash and a last minute mirror hair fix. This frequency elevates the pressures of the growing momentum and soon finds itself harmonising with the now haunted spring drum. Then like a dream, I am dragged out of this corridor with a final heartbeat reminding me of my existence. The screeching persists with agonising velocity until finally we are left with one final compressed moment of Hades that drowns us in ambiguity, until finally we are left in silence.

No comments: