Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Shortlist For Romantic Novel Awards


Contemporary Romantic Novel
It Started with a Kiss by Miranda Dickinson
Summer of Love by Katie Fforde
The Untied Kingdom by Kate Johnson
To the Moon and Back by Jill Mansell
Chances by Freya North
Christmas at Tiffany's by Karen Swan
Epic Romantic Novel
Jubilate by Michael Arditti
That Liverpool Girl by Ruth Hamilton
The Lantern by Deborah Lawrenson
The Kashmir Shawl by Rosie Thomas
Crimson China by Betsy Tobin
Historical Romantic Novel
Highland Storms by Christina Courtenay
The Noble Assassin by Christie Dickason
Daughter of Siena by Marina Foriato
Perhaps Tomorrow by Jean Fullerton
A Gathering Storm by Rachel Hore
Romantic Comedy Novel
The Look of Love by Judy Astley
Please Don't Stop the Music by Jane Lovering
Wrapped up in You by Carole Matthews
Who's Afraid of Mr Wolfe by Hazel Osmond
Lizzy Harrison Loses Control by Pippa Wright
Young Adult Romantic Novel
Artichoke Hearts by Sita Brahmachari
Dark Ride by Caroline Green
My So-called Phantom Lovelife by Tamsyn Murray
Angel Fire by LA Weatherley

1 comment:

Dr Purva Pius said...

Hello Everybody,
My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of S$250,000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of S$250,000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius,via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Thank you.

BORROWERS APPLICATION DETAILS


1. Name Of Applicant in Full:……..
2. Telephone Numbers:……….
3. Address and Location:…….
4. Amount in request………..
5. Repayment Period:………..
6. Purpose Of Loan………….
7. country…………………
8. phone…………………..
9. occupation………………
10.age/sex…………………
11.Monthly Income…………..
12.Email……………..

Regards.
Managements
Email Kindly Contact: urgentloan22@gmail.com