Sunday, August 28, 2011

Traffic Cone Trumpeting

Ok guys first of all I would like to apologise for how sh1t the blog has been recently. Myself and the other 2 main people that run this blog were all in the finishing stages of our Masters and things got a little hectic for a while. Also it didn't help that I moved to London this week also. Now after discussing it with "the lads" we are going to seriously start upping the ante on the blog and publishing a lot more of our own original content. I hope to start work in the next couple of days on cult/banned film reviews. I also intend on keeping in touch with regular vlogs and start using this blog not only as a place to share my thoughts and feelings with the rest of the world, but also as a digital diary of my move and everything that is going to happen as a result of this move. Anyways to keep you tied over and to put an end to this rant I am going to post a video recording I took yesterday of a homeless man playing trumpet with a traffic cone on Carnaby Street. Enjoy. Owlwink :-)

No comments: